It is not uncommon for certain projects to be bonded to ensure that financial retribution is made if they aren’t completed. As a business owner or contractor, you may be wondering how a bond can help your business. Bonds guarantee a specific task or project is completed on schedule and done the right way or the way outlined in the contract. If the project isn’t completed that way, the business will receive financial retribution. Business owners seek out these bonds as a way to safeguard their businesses.
At Lyle R. Jager Agency we proudly serve our Illinois neighbors and can offer all types of bonds to contractors and businesses. There is a wide array of bonds available to business owners and our experienced agents can help you choose the right ones and keep your business protected.
The following bonds are available to Illinois business owners and contractors:
- Performance Bonds: Guarantee payment if the performance of a contractually agreed upon work isn’t on par with the performance standards outlined in the contract.
- Indemnity: Protects your business from any losses should a party in the contract fail to meet deadlines.
- Bids: Guarantee that work will commence.
- Payment: Promises payment to all sub-contractors and vendors.
- License: A type of bond that is guaranteed to a state or federal agency.
- And more…
We understand that not every business is the same and therefore the type of bond will vary depending on the needs of the business. Our friendly agents want to work with your business and get to know you. With a personal connection and understanding of your unique needs, we can work with you to obtain the bonds and the security you have been looking for.
Illinois business owners with questions or an interest in learning more about how bonds can help their business, can give us a call today at 888.298.6006 or fill out the quick, free quote form on this site and we will get back to you right away. Let us get to know you and together we will protect your business!