As a current customer of our agency, we take this opportunity to both thank you and share with you the importance in which we hold the privacy and confidentiality of your insurance and personal information.
Dimond Bros. Insurance, LLC, as a member of the financial services industry, has been and continues to be subject to federal and state privacy laws regarding the collection and exchange of your insurance information.
Working with you, Dimond Bros. Insurance, LLC gathers the necessary information from you and other public and insurance sources to execute the insurance market search and placement for the insurance coverage your needs/risk exposures require. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others; and
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency.
In doing so, Dimond Bros. Insurance, LLC exchanges such information only with other insurance related parties that are similarly obligated under state and federal privacy laws and have in place the appropriate procedures to keep all treatments and exchanges of your information within the requirements of these laws.
We may disclose the following kinds of nonpublic personal information about you:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, income, and beneficiary information.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others, such as your policy coverage, premiums, and payment history.
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history.
And, as we place your insurance with these carriers, both our agency and the carriers work together (as well as individually) to retain uses for only those activities required to underwrite, issue and service your policy of insurance, as well as conduct claims activities- should that be necessary on your behalf. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you only to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
We know that you have other choices when it comes to insurance and financial services. That is why we at Dimond Bros. Insurance, LLC appreciate your decision to place your insurance and financial service needs with us. We value you and your business, and look forward to a continuing client relationship with you.
Don Bartos, CEO